The flowbot® ONE software is a web application that can be accessed from any browser, from any computer (PC/Mac/Linux), tablet, or phone – no installation required. You just connect to the robot’s local network via WiFi or ethernet cable. If you’re not close to the robot, you can still create programs in an online sandbox version of the software.
To make the software even more user-friendly, patented computer vision technology in the robot will recognize your labware through QR codes and set it up in your program automatically.
The computer vision technology also allows you to view live footage from the robot directly in the software. Likewise, you can see the pipetting moves in the software as they occur.
Now, all that is left is to do is enjoy the simplicity of the user interface as you set up your protocol by defining your pipette setup and your pipetting moves – or run an existing program with just a few clicks.
Live video is streamed to the user interface to make protocol setup fast and easy. Just place the components in the work area.
Standard components are automatically detected using a camera below the working area.
Define source and target
After placing the components you simply point and click for defining source and target for each step in the program.
Pipette modules, tip types, volume and many more settings can easily be specified during the setup of the protocol.
Book a demo
Want to see if the software can handle your lab needs?
Then book a free demo – fill in the form below.
Run your program
After saving a protocol you can run it immediately (or come back another day if you prefer). Follow the execution on the video stream in the graphical user interface.
Customize your components
Using the component editor it is easy to define custom components such as new well plates or tube racks. flowbot ONE has the flexibility to adapt to your needs.
Round, V-shaped bottom or more complicated shapes can be defined as well.
Meet the liquid handling robot that ensures you a high degree of flexibility and reliability. The software for flowbot™ ONE runs in your browser on your own laptop.
- No programming required – anyone can use the software for flowbot™ ONE
- Programs can be edited, copied, previewed as well as shared among other users of flowbot™ ONE
- Traceability: Execution logs for all runs are saved and can easily be printed for documentation, e.g. PDFs, CSV and more
And you can do more in the user interface:
- Share programs with other users
- Create your own liquid classes
- Create your own components
- Preview programs before run
- Time estimate while setting up protocols
- Add your own notes to each component and each move
- Insert break points whenever and wherever you need it
- Create programs using devices, e.g. heater/shaker modules