You may often be challenged by having your samples or material in one format, in one orientation or in a container, which isn’t optimal for the down stream processes but to make the transfers into a new format, a new orientation or a different container is just a tedious and time consuming manual job.
Flowbot® ONE will be your user-friendly robot for all these tasks. With the ability to design your components and labware in the user interface and the subsequent drag-and-drop functionality to design your workflow, flowbot® ONE will allow you to do any transfers from and to your labware with very few clicks – always with a traceable overview of what is going on.
What is the benefit by automating liquid transfers?
With flowbot® ONE you can automate your liquid transfers to and from any plate, vial, tube or reservoir compatible with the SBS format. This enables you to:
- Avoid tedious and boring manual pipetting routines
- Free-up time
- Reduce human errors
- Improve reproducibility
- Introduce better traceability for all sample handlings
- Increase productivity
6 easy steps and you’re ready
Whether you are working in sample management and need to aliquote into hundreds of tubes or wells, or you need to cherry pick hits from several plates and pool them into one plate the routine is the same:
- Make sure your labware is defined in the component editor
- Place the components in one of the 12 deck positions (or load the setup from a CSV file)
- Choose your pipette module and volume
- Use simple drag-and-drop functions to define the liquid transfers (or load from a CSV file)
- Name and save you workflow
- Press start