Flow Robotics is on a mission to hire the best and the most passionate people for our fast-growing robotics company. Join us in our global expansion journey and make your impact in establishing a Danish scale-up company as an important player in the lab tech world.
We are a group of people with very different backgrounds, but with one thing in common: a passion for automation solutions – more specifically, our own pipetting robot, flowbot® ONE.
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for a super star for our Inside Sales team. Read on to see if that might be you!
Think of this job as an opportunity to express yourself. We want you to nourish your talent, live up to your potential, have freedom to work the way you want, as long as we are all working towards the common goal. We want you to be creative in helping us build a pipeline of customers that are interested in automation of liquid handling in a laboratory setting. Automation is a key requirement in modern research and testing, but many people still think this requires complex programming and coding that are not worth the effort – Flow Robotics has a solution for that, and you will be the one bring that solution to the customer.
Here are some tasks involved in your job:
- Follow up on potential leads generated through digital channels
- Create new sales opportunities by driving outbound campaigns
- Market research to develop new call lists for new potential customers
- Collaborate closely with our Sales & Service managers to optimize the customers experience of their purchasing process
- Collaborate with our distributors
- Build the future customer base
What competences you will need
- Bachelor of Science (Biomedicine, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar)
- Master of science or Business or PhD is a plus
- Sales Experience within the industry is highly desirable
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with different customer types
- Practical understanding of the sales processes & buying cycle
- Comfortable in all parts of the sales process and conversation
- Good negotiation skills
- Highly self-driven and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to speak several languages is a plus
- Ability to function effectively in a high performing team
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing business environment
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or similar programs required
What you will get in return
- Opportunity to grow within the company and develop your career
- Bonus Incentive programs
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Possibility to work with different geographical regions in Europe
- Possibility to work with different customer segments within Life Science Industry
- Being part of an exciting scale up growth journey
- Having a direct impact on the business of Flow Robotics
- Influence the way you work as we are still defining roles and responsibilities
- Amazing colleagues that believe in making work fun
- Nourish your talent and gain new skills
Who we are
Flow Robotics is a scale-up company experiencing strong growth internationally. As a spin-out from the IT University of Copenhagen, our vision is to revolutionize liquid handling automation in the life science- and public health sectors.
At Nørrebro in Copenhagen you can find a large building where our Denmark-based employees occupy 2 stories, including the production team. Yep – that’s right – we produce the robots ourselves in our HQ. We also have employees in the UK, Sweden, the US and Germany.
The technology behind our liquid handling robot, flowbot® ONE, enables user-friendly automation of various pipetting tasks. Our robots are making a difference, for example in assisting professionals working to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you would like to apply, send your CV or any questions to a hiring manager Monika Petkovic to firstname.lastname@example.org.