Flow Robotics is on a mission to hire the best and the most passionate people for our fast-growing robotics company. Join us in our global expansion journey and make your impact in establishing a Danish scale-up company as an important player in the lab tech world.
Flow Robotics consits of a group of people with very diverse backgrounds, but with one thing in common: A passion for automation solutions – more specifically, our own award winning pipetting robot, flowbot® ONE.
What will your workday look like?
As part of the Software team, you will contribute to the next generation of the software controlling the pipetting robot. Key are:
- Strong user experience design: Designing the UI and SW with ease–of–use in mind. We are determined to continue focusing on our users.
- Work style: We are currently working in a Kanban style process but consider moving to Scrum. Together with the SW–team, you will manage tools and influence our future tool choices.
- Quality: Testing focus and other DevOps disciplines to improve quality of the product. We aim at major releases, quarterly.
As a full–stack developer you will be working on both the actual control of the robot movements, data management, API used for 3rd party integration and on the frontend to keep the UI a unique selling point.
Your future software colleagues form a young and agile team with 3+ years seniority.
Our tech stack
- Full–stack development in a Linux environment
- Python, Tornado & MongoDB
- AngularJS & HTML5
- Tools: Git, Jira, AWS, Selenium
What competences you will need
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in SW Development or equivalent
- Work experience: 4–5 years professional experience (SW Dev – Full–stack development)
- Self–driven and proactive
- Dare to challenge design choices, tech/dev decisions, etc. in a constructive manner
- An eagerness to evolve as a developer and engage in self–studies
- Curiosity both to advance as a developer through self–studies as well as an interest in understanding lab technicians’ needs and pains.
It will be seen as a plus if you have experience from MedTech, laboratory domain, medical devices or similar industries.
Scrum experience wil also be regarded as positive.
What you will get in return
- Amazing colleagues that believe in making work fun
- A very dynamic scale–up environment situated in Copenhagen NV
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on the business of Flow Robotics
- Influence on how to do your work best, as many processes in R&D are still being defined
- Being part of an exciting scale–up growth journey
Who we are
At Nørrebro in Copenhagen you can find a large building where our Denmark–based employees occupy 2 stories, including the production team. Yep – that’s right – we produce the robots ourselves at our HQ. We also have employees in the UK, the US and Germany.
Flow Robotics is a scale–up company experiencing strong growth internationally, especially in the US and UK. As a spin–out from the IT University of Copenhagen, our vision is to revolutionize liquid handling automation in the life science– and public health sectors. The technology behind our liquid handling robot, flowbot® ONE, enables user–friendly automation of various pipetting tasks. Our robots are making a difference, for example in assisting professionals working to combat the COVID–19 pandemic. We have hundreds of robots installed worldwide so your work would reach a lot of customers and influence their work lives.
Does this sound interesting?
Then we would very much like to hear from you. To submit your application, please send your CV in Danish or English marked “Flow Robotics, Software Developer” to CTO Kjetil Kræmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment. All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.