Sales Specialist DACH
Automated liquid handling
Flow Robotics A/S is a scale-up company experiencing strong international growth. As a spin-out from the IT University of Copenhagen, the company´s vision is to revolutionize liquid handling automation in the life science and public health sectors. Due to the company´s continued growth, we are now seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist, Automated Liquid Handling located greater Frankfurt, Cologne or Düsseldorf area (Home-Based)
- Employment with an innovative, future oriented organisation
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, involvement and innovation
- Direct and active involvement in sales process
- Performs product and software demonstrations
- Delivers pre- and post-sales related support
- Participation in trade fairs and conferences
- Active participation in product maintenance and improvement
- Requires MSc. or PhD degree in Life Science (biology, biochemistry) or successfully completed vocational education as a laboratory assistant
- 2-5 years of sales experience preferable in robotics
- Must have extensive hands on experience with automated liquid handling
- Deep technology understanding to be able to explain complex automation solutions to laboratory staff
- Strong customer service attitude
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced negotiation abilities and mature interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with people at all levels and to travel to various locations throughout country and/or internationally
Questions about the position please contact Erik Meldgaard Pedersen firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please include your period of notice and send it to Erik directly on mail.